Dec 29, 2009

Getting Even

With the rain we've had all day, there aren't any birds or bugs to watch out the windows.

So, I retired to my boudoir and took some beauty sleep. Certainly, I don't need it, as beautiful a cat as I am. But, I am certain, it is good for all cats to get at least 14 hours of sleep a day.

Humans do not know how to sleep!

Since my boudoir is up on the bookcase headboard above the pillows on Miss E's bed, I have a good view of the room.

So, I wasn't surprised when Ninja jumped up on the bed and nudged his head under Miss E's hand as she was reading.

And, she fell for it!

He was all over her without restraint. getting his belly rubbed and purring and licking her fingers.

I thought ninja's were supposed to show complete composure at all times. But, perhaps it is one of Ninja's mysterious and inscrutable methods of mind control.

Just then, I heard Spyder give a meow to come and look at something, so I quietly leaped down without disturbing the love fest, and went to him.

Spyder had slept in Ninja's round futon bed yesterday and now he was inviting me to try. Little does he know that originally was my bed, so I gladly jumped up and got all curled up, happy and snug as a bug in a rug.

4 comments:

loki said...

Wishing you all Happy New Year!

Big hugs,

Loki

Ninja, Bambi and Spyder said...

Thank you, Loki
May this be the best year yet!

Milo and Alfie said...

Oooh ~ you look so comfy!

HRH Queen Bambi said...

Yes, very, but now Ninja has reclaimed it, so I shall return to my boudoir!

HRH Queen Bambi