Dec 23, 2009

Revealing Ninja Technique

I finds diagram of how Ninja does his ninja flying.



It was on internets. No could link it to da site it was from.

I never see Ninja with breads and butter. But, I sees Miss E with it all da time.

Ninja use speshul anti gravity. Don't know whut dat means.

But, look at diagram. Maybe you knows. Huh?

Then, I finds a pitchur dat Miss E took with her camera.

I thinks this is when Ninja practicing technique while lying in bed, cause he not flying in dis pitchur.


3 comments:

Daisy said...

Whoa! That's cool. I want to learn how to fly, too!

Milo and Alfie said...

WOW! Can yoo teach us too!

Ninja, the Sensei Master said...

Oh, most honorable friends, Yes, I can teach you how to be a ninja, too. Arigato for asking. I can be your Sensei. Just let me know when you can arrive at my Dojo, and we can begin. It helps a lot if you are an all black cat, then I can teach you how to be invisible, too. Otherwise there are special ninja clothings you can wear.

Sayonara,
Ninja