Queen Bambi started to do the answers, but all she would write about was herself. And the kits have such bad grammar and spelling I decided to do the job for all of us.
Here are the answers to the following:
1. Favorite color: Queen Bambi likes pink, just like her collar. Buffy likes red, like her feather swish toy. Timmy likes yellow, just like Mom does. I prefer black, like my handsome fur.
2. Favorite animal: Queen Bambi and Timmy both like flies. One time they both were chasing one and bammed into each other! Buffy likes birds. (That's her in the window watching birds ). I like dogs the best because I was raised by them. I know, I know, I sound like a traitor. But, the only time I'm interested in animals is when the dogs next door are barking.
3. My favorite number: Queen Bambi likes one. She says it's the only number that counts because she is number 1. (Phooey on her!) That leaves three for the rest of us. We are the 3 mousketeers. All for 3 and 3 for all!
4. Favorite drink: We all like best the water from our upside down water bottle bowl. But, Queen Bambi has a nasty habit of licking the sink after Mom washes the dishes! Well, and Timmy likes to lick from the bath tub. How dishonorable! Ninja's would never do such a thing!
5. Social media: You already know about our blog (otherwise you wouldn't be here). We also like Catster even though Mom doesn't let us get on there much.
6. Our passion: Mine is welcoming visitors who come to the house. Timmy's passion is hiding in the closet when visitors come to the house. Buffy's passion is chasing after and attacking all of us! She's such a frisky little pesk! We all know Queen Bambi's passion is her highness herself.
7. Getting or giving present: We all love getting catnip, except for Timmy. The vet says he doesn't have a catnip receptor in his brain. But, he does like to give toy mousies to Mom. I like to give myself over to The Monk for petting. Buffy likes to give us all a hard time. Queen Bambi? Well, you know she doesn't like to give anything.... Oops, she says she honors us all with her presence and that's the best present of all. I stand corrected.
9. Favorite day of the week: We all like Sundays best because that's when The Monk comes to visit us.
10. Favorite flowers: Buffy and I all like the jasmine that grows outside the kittchen window, especially in the evenings. Timmy and Bambi like the Alstromeria. But, Mom can't bring them in the house anymore because they eat them!
Our friends Milo and Alfie did this on their blog and said we could do the same. And if you haven't already done it, go ahead and let us know you did. That way we all get to know each other better!