Dec 28, 2009

Cats Living Peacefully Together!

I am in a state of great peace of mind.

The Monk was here to visit. I always greet him with the honor of a ninja brother. Though he is not ninja, he has many martial arts training, like myself. And he knows how to greet me with the same honor.

He pretends to not like cats, even says he does not, but he is always talking to me when no one is listening. We are great buddies.

As soon as he walks in the room the whole Chi energy of the house changes.

He understands me and welcomes my greetings. Ah, what a wonderful thing it is to have a friend who knows the inner nature of me.

This morning he hammered on the floor again tearing out the tiles. Naturally, since he does not need my help, I retired to the the lamp table to focus my attentions, and block out the noise. Finally, I took a nap.


When I awoke, I was surprised to see Bambi all cuddled up to the Monk on the sofa.
He was not feeling good, I could tell.
Bambi told me she noticed he worked too hard and had to take a break.
She went over to lie beside him so that she could transfer restful healing to him.
I was concerned and came up to help. I could apply acupuncture with my claws, of course and do some cat healing. But Bambi was quite upset with me for interfering with her. All she had to do, was squeal at me and raise her paw and I understood.

It is appropriate that my queen should command me, but I did think I could have helped. The Monk didn't seem to mind, so I jumped up and sat by the lamp again. It's one of my favorite locations when the lights are on, otherwise there are warmer places to meditate.

Later, the Monk and I played with my new toy. I leaped around for him with many of my ninja techniques. He calls them Aikido moves, and says I know how to block and give properly. Well, yes, of course I do. He is proud of me, and I of him.

It's not a good picture because my head is cut off. But I just wanted to share with you my great ninja muscle tone. As you can see, there is not an ounce of fat on my body. And you see, I can stand up just fine.

Spyder still is not sure about the Monk. He gets confused. He doesn't know whether to hide in the other room or come out and say hello. Mostly, if Miss E is around to comfort him, then he relaxes. He did play with us for a little while, but I told him to back off. I really want quality time with the Monk for myself. And why shouldn't I? The Monk only comes by once a week. It is the happiest time for me, and since we are so well bonded, Spyder doesn't need to interfere.

After the Monk left, I found Bambi sleeping on Miss E's bed, so I joined her. But, she told me to get off in no uncertain terms.

I felt a little rejected and sad. Not only had the Monk left the house not to come back until next week, but now I couldn't even lie down on the bed with Bambi.

So, I walked back and forth on the floor sending hypnotic thoughts to Bambi so that she would fall asleep and eventually she did. Then, I used my ninja powers to levitate myself atop of the other side of the bed and had a nice nap with Bambi, until she woke up, saw me and shot daggers with her eyes. I do ninja disappearing act before she can slap or scream.

Then, the strangest thing happened. I went into the back bedroom to take my rightful place in my round sleeping futon, and who is inside there asleep?

Not my doppelganger! No. It was Spyder!!!

I decided to not act like I was the Queen and let him stay in there for the evening.

I laid down on the bed near him and we were peaceful together on the same bed. I don't mind if he uses my futon as long as he returns it to me in the same condition he found it.

1 comment:

Author said...

Oh, I am so glad you are all getting along. Christmas is a time for harmony and peace, and love.

Love to you all.